Our client located in the city is looking for a strong Senior Tableau Analyst addition to their analytics department who will flourish in an energetic, startup environment! The company continues to expand across the country, and additional brilliance is required a they prepare for an IPO.
The analytics group is responsible for the managing and planning the organization's overall financial performance. Members on the team will be counted on as a key business partners in strategic and operational decisions, working often in cross-functional teams on a variety of projects. You will be able to add value immediately, see the big picture, and develop a business and finance skill set that you can leverage in your future roles within the organization. We are a stand for high quality work, driving high quality results and living a high-quality life.
They are in a work from situation until 2021. When they return to the office, some of the gravy on this opportunity includes massage/acupuncture therapist onsite, company subsidized meals, rooftop bar (on the building), company outings and career advancement. If you want to enjoy going to work and those you work with then please keep reading.
- Use Tableau to create visualizations that provide business insights.
- Mine data to translate Business data needs into creative visualizations.
- Requirements gathering, design, deployment, and on-going enhancements request.
- Support peers and stakeholders as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) through troubleshooting, analysis of results.
- Act as mentor and Tableau SME for other Tableau users across the company.
- Look for opportunities to improve current processes or find efficiencies by applying industry best practices as a BI developer.
Desired and Required Experience:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or related field.
- Great people skills required
- 4+ years of experience with Tableau Server and Tableau Desktop
- Must be proficient in the use and maintenance of Tableau Server and Tableau Desktop
- Proficiency with sophisticated analytics tools and programming languages (SAS, R, Python, Java, Spark, Hadoop, Alteryx, SQL); proficiency with data visualization tools
- Experience with various types of data repositories (e.g., data warehouses -RedShift & S3 a plus, data lakes, data marts), metadata management, dimensional modeling, and ETL / integration
- Experience with Python is plus
For immediate consideration, please email your resume in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org