Position Title: Data Scientist
Position Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Data Scientist, as a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for leading, designing and developing data solutions and layering it with data science using the new gen tools and technology to support both internal and external client facing business processes. In this role the individual will work with different parts of the organization to understand the data needs and accordingly build the design and implement efficient, reliable, scalable, secure reports and analysis using big data technologies in Cloud Infrastructure to meet the business needs while complying with enterprise governed standards. This role will also be responsible for creating and building custom, re-usable interactive web based data visualizations based on statistical and mathematical modeling and data analysis to be used to solve a variety of problems related to data reporting.
To be successful in the role strong knowledge of computer applications, database management and data science concepts and tools are required. This role will also dedicate time and effort to research and pilot new techniques that will help serve our customers of data more efficiently
You will be accountable for:
- Build and support data and machine learning models related to varying business applications, customer, product, sales, etc.
- Research, design, and develop dashboards and web applications using data and predictions
- Partner with Data Engineering team to determine the best architecture to develop data science applications
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement and automate models and measure outcome and develop processes and tools to provide data and predictions to the end users
- Programming and support in writing production ready data science scripts/applications
Your experience includes:
- Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in building machine learning / data science solutions
- Must have 2+ years of experience working with cloud-based services and systems Microsoft Azure, Apache Spark, Databricks
- Familiarity with relational or NoSQL database development
- Data Visualisation (Plotly ,Tableau, D3.js, GGplot)
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to Toronto.firstname.lastname@example.org today!