Salary Mid-Point: $85,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
- Manage, analyze, forecast and provide accounting entries for all outstanding debt and interest transactions including all U.S. Financing Entities.
- Manage Debt Refinancing, Restructurings and Related Documentation for all U.S. Entities.
- Liaison for all 3rd Party debt and interest and for Non-US Financing Entities.
- Manage Bank Accounts, Banking Structure and Online Banking Administration.
- Provide Hedge Accounting entries and documentation for NAM Operations.
- Provide models involving cash flow, balance sheet and income statement projections and maintains a Debt Capacity Analysis for all entities for tax and other purposes.
- Provide backup, supervision, analysis and review for all daily, weekly and monthly cash activities for all NAM entities including wire processing, Intercompany payments and financial and analytical support for the for the In-House Bank and various Cash Accounts.
- Support and back-up for checking and approving banking for new and existing Suppliers and Customers.
- Analyze, maintain and update Interest Rate justification data and backup Documentation.
- Assist with maintaining and Developing Treasury Metrics and KPIs
- Develop, maintain, distribute the quarterly Treasury Dashboard reports
- Support M&A activity related to treasury functions, including modeling and Treasury Integration.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation Preferred.
- 5-7 years of progressive, challenging work experience in Treasury or Finance.
- Must demonstrate effective time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Must possess strong analytical and project management skills.
- Must possess expert Excel skills. Must demonstrate excellent proficiency with other MS Office applications.
- Familiarity and experience with SAP preferred.
- Familiarity and experience with online banking systems and other treasury systems required.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Must be Strategic and Innovative.
- Must demonstrate the ability to adapt to and assist with organizational and situational changes.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume in Word format to Cameron at email@example.com.