Accounting Manager - Statutory Reporting
Preparation of quarterly and annual regulatory/statutory filings, preparation of GAAP financials, regional/field communication, financial analysis, operational and business analysis, development of annual budget, preparation of monthly forecasts, participate with cross-functional teams on special projects, etc.
- Utilizes generally accepted accounting principles (U.S. GAAP)
- Conversion of GAAP to STAT financials
- Preparation of Tax Provisions under STAT to Tax Basis
- Analyzes financial data.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Prepares regulatory filings.
- Statutory reporting.
- Prepares annual budget.
- Prepares monthly forecasts.
Education, Licenses And Certificates:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Accounting required.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Three years supervisory experience.
- Five years accounting experience.
- External reporting experience required.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP accounting.
- Strong financial analysis experience.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP.
- Knowledge of regulatory/statutory compliance helpful.
- SEC knowledge helpful.
- Strong Excel skills with array formulas, macros and other advanced functions
- JD Edwards, AS400, NetSuite, SmartView experience, helpful.