Our client, a large insurance firm in Canada, is searching for a Case Coordinator located in Halifax, NS. This is a 12-month contract and is great opportunity for growing healthcare professionals in Physiotherapy, Psychology, Kinesiology or Occupational Therapy.
As a Case Coordinator, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Receive and determine level of complexity for all cases
- Evaluate active cases and determine employees eligibility to return to work
- Perform administrative tasks (faxing, documentation, and employee follow-ups)
As a Case Coordinator, the requirements are:
- University degree in Physiotherapy, Psychology or Occupational Therapy
- 2-3 years of experience in a healthcare vicinity
- Strong understanding of medical terms
- Proficient with MS Office
- Bilingual in French and English is preferred but not required
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!