Position Title: Cloud Security Manager
Position Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Cloud Security Manager, As a Cloud Security Manager, you will strengthen the clients’ ability to detect, prevent, and respond to infrastructure threats (networks, clouds, endpoints, mobile, and IoT). This includes cloud security, network architecture transformation, NextGEN anti-virus and endpoint detection & response.
- Working directly with clients and internal teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing cloud solutions across a variety of vendor
- Leading client engagements and providing subject matter expertise to clients and engagement teams
- Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the account teams and clients.
- Reviewing Payments' application infrastructure design on-premise and on the cloud and devising the needed infrastructure and microservices security architecture (inclusive of: container security architecture, data security architecture, network security architecture and operational security architecture).
- Reviewing the infrastructure & microservices design against different security regulatory, industry and internal standards such as PCI DSS and CSA Containers' security guidelines, and identifying the necessary security architecture requirements for the same.
- Reviewing the infrastructure & microservices network and data architecture and identifying the necessary security architecture requirements for the same. Inclusive of - non-exhaustive -
- Tenant Security,
- AKS Security,
- Containers & Mesh Networking Security
- Application Gateway & WAF,
- Security Groups and VNET Segmentations,
- Security Analytics,
- Encryption & Keys Management
- Devising a logical and technical infrastructure and microservices security architecture, comprising,
- A register of infrastructure and microservices security components (technologies, operations and services).
- Delineation of which components needs to be developed/coded, COTS-ready and need to be configured, native to Azure or provided by third party vendors.
- Provide low- and high-level applications security architecture renderings.
- Mapping the security architecture components to regulatory, client and industry standards and ensuring all applicable ones are fulfilled in the design (GO-ITS, PCI DSS, Cloud Platform, etc).
- Overseeing threat modeling for applications and services to identify security threats, weaknesses and associated countermeasures.
- Ensuring that final design addresses identified threats and countermeasures during threat modeling
- Assisting Leadership in business development activities such as client proposals, thought leadership and participation at industry events
- Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
- Helping grow the client’s security practice across North America through thought leadership and entrepreneurialism
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in cloud security, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
- Experience in leading teams and managing projects
- Strong experience in Azure Cloud Security Architecture & Microservices Security (e.g: Tenant Security, AKS Security, Containers’ Security, Pod Security, Application Gateway & WAF, Security Groups and VNET Segmentations, Security Analytics, etc).
- Minimum 3 years working experience on infrastructure and microservices security assessments and/or architecture design, preferably for payment applications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in consulting and implementation of cloud solutions across various service areas/groups.
- First-hand technical working experience on microservices application security technologies and services, conversant on different technology and service offerings in the market, able to recommend and differentiate between offerings, with Special emphasis on Azure Security native offerings and how they rank against market offerings.
- Strong ability to lay down a high- and low-level infrastructure & microservices security architecture, outlining logical and technical security architecture components.
- Good familiarity with payments security standards and how to fulfill them (PCI DSS, PCI PTS, PCI P2PE etc), as well as local and regulatory standards (GO-ITS, PIPEDA, etc).
- Distinct problem-solving skills with proven technical writing and communication abilities.
- Comfortable using M.S Visio to chart different types of diagrams.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to Toronto.firstname.lastname@example.org today!