Are you looking for an exciting internal controls opportunity? Our client has an opening for a Director, Internal Controls to join their team. The successful Director, Internal Controls will be responsible for managing annual and on-going cycle activities and special projects. If you are looking for a role that allows you to lead and become the cornerstone of a great team for new processes and procedures, then we would love to hear from you!!
Key Responsibilities of the Director, Internal Controls:
- Manage annual controls processes; make changes as required
- Oversee control compliance function and lead a team
- Provide training and support to ensure process effectiveness
- CPA with 5 -10 years experience in financial risks and controls
- CISA and/or CIA designation preferred
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 647-826-4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com