Position Title: Manager, Data Cloud Engineering
Position Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Manager, Data Cloud Engineering. As a Manager, Data Cloud Engineering you are expected to contribute to client engagements and to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways. Cloud has transformed the way technology enables the business. It represents a radical shift in how IT services are obtained, used, and managed. Firms are navigating through the various cloud options and deciding between private, public, or a combination across different and dynamic provider ecosystems. Our clients are empowered to think outside the box and provide innovative solutions to our customers. From cloud consulting, to implementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full scope of Cloud services and solutions. We want talent who is ready to innovate cloud services and empower our clients to leap frog forward in their technical capabilities.
- Manage teams to deliver key collateral within client engagements that identify, strategize, design, implement, and optimize cloud solutions for large companies. Typical cloud engagements include – Cloud Strategy and Business Case Development, Cloud Suitability and Migration Assessments, Cloud Architecture & Design (including Cloud / Cyber Security), On-Premise to Cloud Migrations, Cloud Organizational Alignment (e.g. operating model changes, organizational change management)
- Participate in various aspects of the sales development lifecycle – identify / develop opportunities along a client organization’s cloud journey, develop proposals for assessing and implementing cloud solutions, engage clients in defining next phases of cloud projects and aligning the client as continued business partner
- Engage other service lines (e.g. Risk Advisory) as appropriate to meet client needs (e.g. for Cyber Security Reviews and Audits)
- Participate in the development of market-valued intellectual capital on Cloud;
- Contribute to the development of practical solutions and methodologies (e.g. for cloud assessments and implementations)
- Engage with the client’s strategic cloud partners (e.g. AWS, Google) for joint go-to-market opportunities and cloud solutions
- Perform role of counselor and coach and actively participate in creating cloud training and related knowledge sharing artifacts
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience, with proven ability to build trusted relationships with senior business and technology leaders (up to and including CxO)
- Experience managing multiple and/or large engagements and comfort presenting to senior leadership and executives at Fortune 500 organizations. Relevant experience in the Public Sector.
- Experience of running multi-year cloud transformation programs and initiatives for mid to large scale organizations – inclusive of people, process and technology change
- 4 or more years of experience in Cloud solutions (IaaS/PaaS) Strategy and Implementation (this includes private/public Clouds – on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or VMWare)
- Relevant experience in building methods and tools to review clients’ technology landscapes to identify a range of business-valued cloud uses cases and selecting the preferred public cloud platform for each use case
- Ability and experience leading mid and large-scale organizations in all of the following areas: quantifying the business value of cloud, evaluating the organizational impact of cloud adoption, defining cloud architectural principles and articulating key security considerations for public cloud moves
- Excellent articulation, communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Some experience with containerization and container orchestration platforms, modern development and testing techniques such as continuous delivery and continuous integration and cloud relevant application architectures such as microservices.
- Post-Secondary education in Computer Science or a related discipline
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to Toronto.email@example.com today!