Position Title: Senior Associate, Cloud Security
Position Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Senior Associate, Cloud Security. As a Senior Associate, Cloud Security you’ll have the opportunity to help our clients implement an effective cybersecurity programme that protects against threats, propels transformation, and drives growth. As companies pivot toward a digital business model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organisations, partners and customers. We play an integral role in helping our clients ensure they are protected by developing transformation strategies focused on security, efficiently integrate and manage new or existing technology systems to deliver continuous operational improvements and increase their cybersecurity investment, and detect, respond, and remediate threats.
As a Senior Associate, Cloud Security you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Lead technical specialist among a talented and diverse pool of security and business consultants with strong customer service skills.
- Assist clients migrate their critical workloads to trusted Cloud Analyze the engineering requirements of Legacy/On-Prem enterprise applications and develop Cloud migration solutions
- Recommend migration strategies, enterprise architectures, migration tools and cloud infrastructure using secure cloud adoption frameworks
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and prototype Cloud services integrations in customer/partner environments
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years application development/modernization and/or migration experience in popular application frameworks Java, .Net , Spring etc.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Strong foundation of knowledge around Azure/AWS and/or GCP cloud services and the cloud ecosystem
- Ability to work effectively in large cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment
- Sound understanding of agile development process, including daily scrum, sprint planning, code reviews, and quality assurance activities
- Experience with Container platforms and technologies such as docker, kubernetes, cloud foundry
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resumes in MS Word format to Toronto.firstname.lastname@example.org today!