Salary Mid-Point: $95,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
Sr Accountant II - Accounting Policy and Reporting -
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a team lead;
- Manage workload effectively and efficiently by prioritizing responsibilities.
- Apply analytical skills and professional judgement while analyzing and reviewing complex transactions.
- Respond to financial inquiries of operational management providing requested information for management of the business.
- Coordinate accounting or reporting matters with other departments or functions throughout the organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong knowledge of technical accounting/U.S. GAAP.
- Proven technical accounting research and understanding of current accounting issues.
- Strong PC literacy skills in a Windows environment with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access and Word).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Five (5) or more years of broad accounting experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Public accounting experience (Big four a plus).
- Must have experience working with or within a public company with SEC reporting and SOX control requirements.
- Experience with SAP.
- To be considered for this role please reach out to Marykaydowling@ifgpr.com by sending your resume in a word document