Position Title: Cloud Implementation Consultant
Position Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Cloud Implementation Consultant. As a Cloud Implementation Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our clients in terms of defining their hosting strategy, assessing the organizational and technological impacts for adopting Cloud and DevOps practices, and designing solutions that build on the latest technological innovations, including the Cloud. You will have the opportunity to leverage your experience and professional skills in a multi-disciplinary and multi-vendor environment while meeting tight deadlines. You will need to be aware of new developments in infrastructure and cloud practices, in particular monitoring the innovations offered by large-scale cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure) to determine how and when this will affect the market.
Our Cloud Engineering team enables our clients to transform and adopt new ways of working that include the Cloud, modern delivery modes based on Agile and DevOps practices, end-to-end business agility, and capabilities and advanced operational practices. From infrastructure and cloud consulting to implementation, to continuously managed services, we offer a full range of services and solutions that extend to all people, processes and technology to in order to help our clients deliver faster, operate more efficiently and deliver an exceptional client experience in today's competitive marketplace.
- 10 years experience in Cyber Security
- At least 7 years experience in cloud computing, ideally GCP and Azure
- Experience in Financial Services Industry
- Have the ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbally) with technical and business audiences with a creative ability to conceptualize and articulate new approaches and solutions.
- Have demonstrated solution architecture experience in a public and/or traditional cloud environment.
- Have obtained a certificate from a leading cloud provider (i.e., Azure, AWS, Google)
- Have knowledge in the following areas: Traditional Data Centre Infrastructure, Private Cloud Platforms (VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.), DevOps Tooling, IT Security Principles, and IT Organization Management Process.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, project management, communication and client experience.
- Are an entrepreneur and able to deliver high-quality results in an innovative and dynamic environment.
- Please note for roles in Montreal, bilingual (English/French) is a must
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to Toronto.email@example.com today!