Title: Licensing Support Specialist
Duration: ASAP – June 30, 2021
IFG is on the search for a Licensing support specialist to support our client, a global billion dollar tech giant in the Mississauga area. If you have a keen eye for detail and previous experience within software licensing, we want to hear from you!
The Licensing Support specialist will support our client’s Business & Sales Operations (BSO) organization with a variety of functions across thier strategic pillars: Customer Acquisition, Consumption, Licensing and Operational Processes. With a mix of recurring responsibilities and project work, you will have the opportunity to both lead operational processes and assist with stretch projects to improve productivity and efficiency in the spirit of digital transformation.
The Business Operations & Licensing Support Specialist will focus on the following core functions:
- Support of existing business processes with an eye for how to improve them over time and drive increased efficiency in business management
- Ownership of contract validation and sign-off for newly signed customer agreements & price sheets
- Ownership of monthly reports & analysis related to pricing, utilization of customer benefits
- Management of ad-hoc requests as needed by business stakeholders (Competitive analysis, coordination of deal reviews, financial analysis, facilitation of business reviews, etc.)
- Support of ongoing change management initiatives related to the evolution of our client’s customer and partner purchasing & licensing experiences
- This role shares the responsibility for signing Commercial contracts on behalf of our client
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Law or Technology
- Experience with analytical tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Experience consulting with internal and partner stakeholders to help audiences evaluate different licencing options
- Experience supporting in delivering internal/partner readiness on our client’s licencing programs and changes
- Strong attention to detail: you complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Passion for technology: You are deeply motivated by how technology can inspire and ignite change
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and translate it into actionable next steps
- Strong interest in process orchestration, management and improvement
- Self-starter attitude with a desire to learn and seek feedback to improve results
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to work across a diverse audience of stakeholders
*Note, may be required to work outside of core hours on occasion (until midnight EST)
For consideration please email your resume to Eileen@ifgpr.com with "Licensing Support Specialist" in the subject line.