Title: Sales and Delivery Support Analyst
Contract: June 30th, with potential for extension
IFG is on the search for a Sales and Delivery Support Analyst to support a client in Mississauga; a global billion dollar technological giant.
The Sales and Delivery Support Analyst will join our client’s team as a key member of a small team of business managers who drive operational excellence within the business. This role will provide operational support to field sales and delivery account executive roles. The ability to work across sales and delivery teams, to ensure adherence to sales excellence practices and to drive deals to closure is key. Our client is a fast-paced and transformative organization. The successful candidate will be able to adapt and learn to thrive in that environment. You must be willing to accept, and problem solve new challenges.
- Responsible for guiding contracts through systems, tools, processes, and other internal teams to drive operational efficiency and sales team effectiveness to enable sellers to focus on selling, and maximizing customer satisfaction
- Provide guidance and execution support on complex deal scenarios to ensure deal velocity is not impacted
- Work with Sales and Delivery to ensure the adherence of appropriate policies and processes
- Conduct account governance reviews with delivery executives to drive account hygiene and derive insights on financial performance
- Provide transactional back-office support to delivery executives including invoicing and account reconciliation
- Proactively review current processes, working with teams to develop and design improvements
Relevant Skills and experiences:
- 1-2 years experience in operations or contracts management
- Proficient in Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with CRM is an asset
- Verbal and written English is required. French is an asset.
- Strong time-management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient Problem solving and resourcefulness
- Strong team collaboration skills. Demonstrated experience in establishing relationships and working with teams to drive organizational results.
- Energetic self-starter, with bias for action and ability to adapt to a transforming business.
- Post-Secondary degree in Business preferred
For consideration kindly send your resume in Word format to email@example.com with the subject “Sales and Delivery Support Analyst”