Our client, an Insurance firm located in the West GTA, is currently seeking a dynamic Payroll Specialist to join their team. If you are an experienced payroll professional who is looking for a full cycle role that deals with a multinational payroll, we would like to speak to you about this opportunity today!
As a Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Administer semi-monthly, Canadian & US payroll
- Maintain information for employee new hires
- Complete posting and reconciliation of payroll general ledger accounts
- Involvement with process improvement and payroll system implementation
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- 3+ years experience working in a standalone payroll position
- PCP designation is preferred
- Experience processing multi-province Canadian, US and international payroll is nice to have
- Experience working on Ceridian Dayforce is required
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this exciting Payroll Specialist opportunity in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to email@example.com today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.