Our client, a large Canadian company located in downtown Calgary, is looking for a Senior Analyst, IT & Finance to join their small, cohesive team in a permanent contract to hire role.
Responsibilities of the Senior Analyst:
- Act as the primary liaison between business and finance stakeholders and the IT team
- Prepare business process documentation, identify and remediate any gaps in the data integration process
- Advise and offer solutions on system change impacts to the finance month end close and business users experience
- Maintain SAP system Master Data
- Provide training and support to ensure users are kept up to date and data integrity is maintained
- A background in SAP with exposure to multiple modules.
- Ideally 3 years of post designation industry experience
- Minimum 2 years of systems implementation experience
- A professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA, ACCA, ACA)
If you are qualified and interested or know someone who is, please submit a resume in word format in confidence to IFGCalgaryRecruiter@ifgpr.com with subject heading “Senior Analyst, IT & Finance"