Make the most of this COVID19 quarantine with an exciting new remote work opportunity.
Our client, a great Canadian success story located in Calgary, is a looking for a project coordinator for on a 3 month contract. This will be a remote working arrangement, where support and contacts will be mostly situated in Calgary.
As the Project Coordinator your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Organize and prioritize key project deliverables and progress updates to the project manager, balancing the need to escalate urgent issues with summarizing updates in daily report.
- Quickly build relationships and consistent touchpoints with project members in order to replicate the flow of information that would take place in a normal office environment.
- Prepare visual reports to reflect the status and deliverables of project
The successful Project Coordinator will have the following:
- Minimum 5 years of experience coordinating large corporate projects
- Background working with remote teams utilizing phone and video conference as main means of communication
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including; Excel, Teams, and Visio.
- Exposure to ERP implementation environments will be beneficial (Oracle, Sage X3, SAP, Dynamics 365)
If you are qualified and interested or know someone who is, please submit a resume in MS Word format in confidence to email@example.com with subject heading “Project Coordinator".
For all other opportunities, please refer to ifg-global.com