Position Title: Cloud Architect
Position Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for an Azure Cloud Architect to manage the deployment of Azure projects at the client location. The Cloud Architect would manage a team of Architects to manage the end to end project including security, data, application, networking and infrastructure. As the Cloud Architect you would assist both internal and external customers with technical issues delivering cloud-based workloads along with being the front face with our clients navigating the operational challenges of cloud computing.
You will be building strong relationships with both your team, partners and clients by architecting solutions that solve everyday business challenges.
- Architects and designs Azure cloud-based solutions that meet the project requirements to include security and compliance standards
- Develops internal Azure based prototypes and assets for internal educational purposes and to reduce project delivery times
- Manages large to small teams and has the hands-on skills to support the team given the needs of the project
- Participates and support sales activities What type of experience do you need to be successful in this role? • Minimum 3 years hands on experience developing innovative applications.
- Experience with at least one modern programming language (including but not limited to Kotlin, Go, NodeJS, Rust, Python and sometimes Java).
- Minimum 7 years of experience designing an architecture for a cloud native application.
- Minimum 5 years experience with Azure Cloud Platform, (platform components and assembling application and runtime architecture).
- Microsoft Azure Certification
- Experience working in an agile team.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- The candidate must have hands on working knowledge in one or more of the following Azure service categories:
- Azure systems infrastructure that power today's modern and highly available web and mobile applications, with deep domain expertise in one or more areas: Windows and/or Linux OS, networking, storage, high availability, DR architecture, cloud security, application performance
- App Service including Web Apps, Mobile Apps, API Apps, or Logic Apps
- Relational databases – database architecture and design (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Azure SQL DB PaaS Service)
- NoSQL databases (CosmosDB, Cassandra, MongoDB)
To apply, please send your resumes to email@example.com with ‘Cloud Architect’ in the subject.