Looking for an organized, accurate hands-on Senior Accounts Payable Analyst to perform full cycle accounts payable processing for a large multi-national company. The Senior Accounts Payable Analyst will identify and implement business process improvements, and ensure timely and accuracy of processing. Qualified candidates should possess at least 6 years of accounts payable experience, with strong leadership, financial analysis, and problem solving skills. Advanced Excel and financial systems experience beneficial.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accounts Payable Analyst
- Processing complex account payable transactions.
- Leading a team of less experienced processors.
- Ensuring invoices are coded to the correct general ledger account, and payments are made in accordance to payment terms to effectively manage cash flow.
- Ensuring account reconciliations are prepared timely and accurately.
- Preparing key metric reporting and performing analysis to identify unusual activity.
Requirements of the Senior Accounts Payable Analyst
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- 6+ years of accounts payable experience, with strong process, financial analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Advanced Excel and financial systems experience.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
International Financial Group provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next career opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.