Seeking an experienced, customer service oriented Accounts Payable Specialist to support large multi-location organization. The Accounts Payable Specialist will possess a positive “can-do” attitude, approach work in a methodical, organized manner, and understand general accounting and basic accounting processes and systems. Interested candidates should possess at least 2 years of high volume Accounts Payable experience; be proficient in Microsoft Office; and be comfortable working with financial accounting software.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Specialist
- Performing full-cycle Accounts Payable.
- Contacting/communicating directly with vendors and employees regarding the status of vendor invoices.
- Setting up new vendors in financial accounting system.
- Coding invoices to proper general ledger accounts.
- Processing invoice for payments.
- Performing ad-hoc reporting or other requests.
- Performing selected month-end closing activities to ensure that all expenses are captured and recorded.
Requirements of the Accounts Payable Specialist
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- At least 2 years of high volume Accounts Payable experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and comfortable working with financial accounting software.
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
International Financial Group offers career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and helps with interview preparation providing you a competitive advantage in securing your next employment opportunity. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.