Our client's large acquisition has them expanding accounting and finance. They have a start up feel, so this a great opportunity for a career focused accounting professional who is ready to take the next step in their career.
This position will be responsible for planning and managing the functions for the G/L month-end closing process, account reconciliations, sales-tax compliance, and fixed asset and month-end reporting. This position also plays a key role in compliance with financial requirements and principles.
- Maintain the organization’s financial accounting system and reporting system
- Responsible for establishing accounting policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Responsible for purchase accounting, consolidation and integrating the accounting for future acquisitions.
- Assist in the preparation, analysis, and distribution of the financial statement package, including discussions on various variances and discrepancies.
- Responsible for bonus & commission calculations.
- Manage a team of 5 accounting professionals
- Perform profitability analysis by customer, product line, geographic areas, etc.
- Prepares annual audit work papers and coordinates efforts of staff and auditors
- Ad hoc projects such as acquisitions, product line/customer profitability, etc.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years experience in an Accounting role. Previous supervisory experience.
- Large ERP experience. Experience with Oracle preferred.
- CPA and or MBA preferred
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com