Our client is a leading environmental services company located in downtown Calgary. We are searching for a results-driven Operational Accountant with fixed asset experience for a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension.
Responsibilities of the Operations Accountant include:
- Perform month-end and year-end close procedures including reconciliations, accruals, and journal entries
- Perform calculations and reconciliations related to fixed asset accounts
- Assist with the budget process including periodic variance analysis
The successful Operations Accountant will possess:
- A professional accounting designation completed or in final stages of completion
- 3-5 years of experience in an operational accounting role
- Experience with fixed asset accounting
- Strong Excel skills, ability to handle large volumes of data
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit a MS Word copy of your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Operations Accountant".
For all other opportunities, please refer to ifg-global.com.