Our client is an established Canadian company looking for a proven hands-on resource to work with the consolidated financial reporting team on a 12 month contract. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who has both the work ethic to reliably prepare financial reporting packages under tight timelines and the maturity to interact with senior management and other functions within the organization.
As a External Reporting Consultant you will:
- Be responsible for preparation, analysis, coordination, investigation and overall be the primary point of contact preparing the consolidated financial statements under IFRS
- Work closely with business lines to prepare multiple cash flow statements
- Assist in other groups in pension accounting, M&A analysis, audits and regulatory reviews
- Research, recommend and draft note disclosures for financial statements
- Completion of a professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA, ACCA, ACA)
- Minimum 12 years of experience with IFRS in a financial reporting capacity
- Excellent communication skills, able to effectively collaborate with teammates in other physical locations
- Experience with large ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, D365)
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit a MS WORD copy of your resume in confidence to IFGCalgaryRecruiter@ifgpr.com with subject heading “External Reporting Consultant”.
For all other opportunities, please refer to ifg-global.com.