Title: Digital Content Producer
Location: Downtown, Montreal
Duration: ASAP - Dec 31, 2020
IFG is looking for a Digital Content Producer to join our client's team, a large Financial Services firm in downtown Montreal. The Digital Content Producer is responsible for building web pages or websites to create an engaging experience for our client's consumers.
This individual will be directly accountable for creating, editing and optimizing various sites within our client's CMS, more specifically:
- Writing and publishing of HTML 5/JS code and CSS 3.0 that supports WCAG 2.0 AA
- Creating webpages using preexisting templates from the CMS
- Create responsive elements of UI.
- Creating, editing, optimizing assets (video, graphics) to create an engaging experience.
- Testing and reporting any production issues within CMS or with our client's websites
- Ensuring analytics tagging is in place for all content type in collaboration with the Analytics team
- Applying accessibility rules to ensure web site complies with legislation
- Inserting requested tagging to optimize search engine queries in collaboration with our client's SEO team
- Ensuring workflow process is in place and all content is approved prior to publishing
- Monitoring department in-box and ticketing system in-box, responding as required
- University or college degree in English or French, Communications, Digital Design, Marketing or related discipline
- Exceptional attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to organize and structure disparate information
- Demonstrated experience in editing and reformatting existing content for digital use (Web, mobile apps, etc.).
- Experience with Adobe suite and image editing is an asset
- Prior hands-on experience with a Web Content Management System such as Adobe Experience Manager a definite plus
- Prior-hands-on experience in A/B testing development with Adobe Target is an asset.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of WCAG Web accessibility.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Ability to perform well under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Ability to work with a team
- Excellent time and task management needed, as this role will require you to work on several different projects simultaneously
- Tech Savvy – able to work with different platforms and new software as needed
For consideration please email your resume to Sydney@ifgpr.com with "Digital Content Producer" in the subject line.