Title: Group Administrator
Location: Downtown Vancouver - MUST BE LOCATED IN VANCOUVER
Duration: 18 months
IFG is looking for a high performing, action-oriented and organized Group Administrator to support our client, a global billion-dollar tech giant in the downtown Vancouver area.
The ideal candidate is someone who can navigate and change directions quickly and within a fast-paced environment and can embrace a challenge head on with confidence, a calm sense of urgency, and a positive attitude.
You must have strong communication skills, along with a professional demeaner and a desire to remove barriers to ensure success. You must be detail-oriented, have strong multi-tasking skills, and practice consistent and timely follow-throughs.
- Coordinate catering, AV, venue selection, and logistics for internal events, off sites, morale events, team all hands meetings, and celebration events
- Ensuring awareness and compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures
- Partner with support staff across the organization to ensure consistent experiences
- Maintain relevant security groups and distribution lists
- Order office supplies and equipment for team and new hires
- Assist with new employee onboarding
- Space management and facilities requests
- Build and maintain good business relationships with partners and staff both internally and externally.
- Managing team compliance and training status
- Travel Planning and Coordination domestic and international travel, accommodation, visas
- Be the first point of contact for all group administrative needs
- Other projects as requested by Executive and Business teams
- Assist in E+D level events as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience and 4+ years of relevant work experience in administration.
- Excellent customer service and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship building skills, maturity, high degree of self-confidence
- Demonstrated skill of shifting approach in response to the demands of a changing situation
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, navigate uncertain situations, and drive for clarity
- Strong cross-team collaboration & organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible and work quickly & efficiently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Teams meetings
- Excellent skills in all aspects of planning, collaboration, communications, analytical capabilities and high level of attention to detail and proactive awareness
- Knowledge of corporate organization and culture and the ability to navigate it successfully
- Positive and impactful personality to join a fast paced and productive team
For consideration, please email your resume to Eileen@ifgpr.com with "Group Administrator" in the subject. Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com