Title: .NET Developer
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Duration: 6 month contract - Potential for extension
IFG is looking for a dynamic .NET Developer to supporting our client, a global billion dollar tech giant in the downtown Vancouver area
The ideal candidate will be a go-getter who can work in a dynamic environment, handle ambiguity, and is able to prioritize and deliver with minimal oversight. You will have a strong customer empathy and excellent cross-group communication skills. You will be joining a team that is focused on results, works together to solve problems, and is committed to developing people.
- Develop, test and validate apps integrated with Azure Active Directory.
- Understands cloud fundamentals for secure, performant and scalable online services well
- Consult and advise developers on a regular basis on identity design and security matters.
- Maintain and further develop apps that produce code and documentation.
- Identify solution patterns, gaps, whitespace, limits and adoption barriers and vigorously drive feedback into the engineering teams to fuel the continued evolution of Azure Active Directory.
- Keep the collaborative process running smoothly: Write self-documenting code, review Pull Requests on GitHub, and solicit feedback from designers and PMs.
- Write PowerShell & Azure CLI scripts to build test environments for developers.
- B.A in Computer Science, Mathematics and/or equivalent degree and professional work experience.
- 3- 7 years experience with C#, .NET and PowerShell.
- 3-7 years experience building web applications
- 3-7 years experience with cloud applications such as Microsoft Azure, and AWS
- Good writing skills.
- Knowledge of Markdown format and working on OSS like GitHub desirable.
- Level 100-200 understanding of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory in general will be helpful.
- Experience in building mobile and cross platform apps with Xamarin is desirable.
- Awareness of end to end SDLC phases like requirement analysis, design, development, testing, bug-fixing and deployment
For consideration, please email your resume to Sydney@ifgpr.com with ".NET Developer” in the subject line.