Our client, a Fortune 500 leader located in the north suburbs, is looking for an Accounting Manager consultant for a longer term project! This role will be supporting the project accounting team and oversee all Supply Chain, Development and SAP Integration projects. The consultant will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the status of all projects. The consultant will also be responsible for all month-end close activities related to project accounting.
- Review accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports created by staff to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Assist in all month-end close activities including balance sheet account analysis, journal entries/accruals, financial reporting, balance sheet account reconciliations, etc.
- Oversee all Supply Chain, Development and SAP Integration projects.
- Creating new projects within ERP system and tracking status of all the projects
- Handle all ad-hoc requests as needed.
RequirementsBachelor in Accounting or Finance 8+ years of extensive accounting experience in month-end close, technical accounting, financial reporting and consolidations at a large global company CPA required ERP experience required (preferably in SAP and/or Oracle)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.