Our client, a successful Canadian company in the GTA is looking to hire a Senior Sales Audit Analyst for a 6-month contract immediately. Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Sales Audit Analyst will ensure that cash and credit card receipts transacted through the retail stores and online are balanced and reconciled each day to bank accounts. Additional duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Daily cash applications and bank reconciliations to sales, including posting sales in the GL.
- Reconciliation of all chargebacks.
- Ensuring sales postings are accurate and complete.
- Ensure completeness of all payment tenders are received and balanced with sales postings.
- Analyze cash management.
- Monitor compliance of internal controls.
The successful Senior Sales Audit Analyst will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- University degree in Business/Accounting and working towards CPA designation or already designated
- 2 years experience in accounting or sales audit within retail industry.
- Solid MS Excel skills
If you are a qualified candidate and are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your updated resume in a MS Word file to email@example.com with "Senior Sales Audit Analyst" in the subject line today!