Senior Financial Analyst
Our globally renown client is adding to their finance function. This newly created role will support the global Sales team and Operations on a wide range of profitability areas. There are significant operational analytical aspects to this important role so prior experience with operational and manufacturing financial analysis is required. This highly visible SFA role will frequently interact with executive leadership and have the opportunity to significantly impact business operations. This role will also be integral to preparing and analyzing month end results to help drive transparency and accuracy of revenue and gross profit decisions. A team player with an entrepreneurial spirit is the perfect combination for this opportunity.
- Develop and prepare new monthly reports that offer critical insights into the business, including operational metrics, and sales reporting.
- Develop financial modeling to support business expansion opportunities.
- Customer pricing analysis.
- Lead reporting, analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Monitoring global net working capital targets and driving improvement across geographies.
- Assisting on revenue calculations that impact sales commission payouts.
- Ad hoc work as requested.
- Effectively interpreting and communicating details into concise and understandable facts, numbers, and next steps for all key stakeholders.
- Private Equity experience
- Candidates must have their BS or BA in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- 5+ years of progressive financial experience.
- Financial Modeling skills required.
- Capital expenditure experience highly preferred.
- Experience with HFM/Essbase, Oracle highly desired.
- KPI development and monitoring performance against measures a plus.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org