Our client, a high-growth investment management company located Downtown Chicago, is looking to add a Financial Analyst to their team! The company has more than doubled their asset portfolio in less than 2 years due to acquisitions. This is a newly-created role due to the rapid growth!
The role will report to a Portfolio Manager and provide financial and operational analysis support for a $1B portfolio of real assets.
- Conduct financial analysis, modeling, forecasting and reporting efforts to provide insight into portfolio performance and assist in planning activities.
- Analyze financial statements and metrics of reporting entities to a fund-wide level
- Report ongoing trends and observations in the performance of various asset classes
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting as requested in support of the portfolio management team
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (Analysis + Financial Modeling) and PowerPoint
- Experience leading projects, with the ability to complete projects on-time in a collaborative team environment
- Strong problem solving and demonstrated analytical skills that allow for interpretation of financial data into decision narratives
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize workload and maintain focus on competing assignments with a "can-do" attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to respond flexibly and positively in all circumstances, and to work calmly under pressure
- Knowledge and/or experience in using database query tools or business intelligence solutions
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.