Title: Business Development Manager
Contract: ASAP to June 30th 2020 with strong potential for extension
IFG is on the search for a Business Development Manager to support a client; a global IT giant.
The Business Development Manager ensures the efficient operation of the field key accountabilities, provides strong proactive support to developing the detailed Strategy implementation for the sales location, and to take the lead role in executive customer engagement across the location
The Business Development Manager is responsible for: identifying business opportunities in the location, managing the business rhythm and planning, management of internal and external communication and relationships, development and implementation of business initiatives in the sales location, building and developing the initial engagements with customers and partners.
- Own and drive new revenue and device unit growth for Surface devices within target accounts via outbound sales calling to evangelize Surface value proposition, communicate ongoing promotions and incentives and qualify opportunities to drive devices sales
- Achieving monthly sales targets related to Customer Adds, Revenue, and Customer Reach
- Build and maintain Account Executive (AE) and Surface Solution Sales Specialist (SSP) relationships and their adoption of internal and external sales programs and offers
- Support Co-Selling with Partners sales representatives. Facilitate activities to connect partner sales reps with modern workplace SSPs
- Compete aggressively and proactively to win new business and share through differentiated customer business value, trials, proposals, offers, and PoC
- Identify customer business challenges and bring them to agreement on the business value of Surface devices
- Continuously nurture and expand sales, business, technology, and competitive readiness
- Engage with the Surface Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to share feedback on customer insights, sales programs and tools
- Experience (minimum 6-8 years) of managing business processes, building business models and applying them on the field
- University degree is a must
- Advanced skills and knowledge in financial management, strategic negotiations, impact and influence, communication skills and building relationships at various leadership, business decision making levels and layers
- Independency at work
- Knowledge on market development and dynamics, key players, partners and customers on the field.
For consideration, please email your resume to Eileen@ifgpr.com with “Business Development Manager” in the subject line