Our client, a Fortune 500 leader, is looking for a Senior Program Manager to join their team during a global Finance Transformation. This role is for a 12+ months project.
The Sr. Program Manager will be reporting directly into the Global Process Owner – Record to Report. This role is heavy systems based and must have strong Global Chart of Accounts experience to assist in the design, creation, and implementation of a Global Chart of Accounts within a SAP environment as well as in a Global Consolidation systems. The consultant will also be responsible for assisting in the design and implementation of a SaaS cloud based solution such as BlackLine and Trintech.
- Assist in the design, creation and implementation of a Global Chart of Accounts within SAP and reconciling with the global consolidation tool
- Assist in the design and implementation of a SaaS cloud based solution for account reconciliations
- Creates, monitors, and updates portfolio or program plans
- Helps establish work plan and assists with the staffing for the portfolio or programs
- Establishes and maintains comprehensive portfolio communication plan across teams
- Provides management and strategic direction to cross-functional portfolio teams
- Assist with the process mapping and design of RTR sub activities in a Global environment
- Resolve resource escalations between programs with resource conflict, and determine the best use of resources based on the priority of programs
- Deep financial acumen including managing the program progress based on the financials provided and financial forecast of progress
- Coordinates development and approval of the business and technical requirements documents
- Recommends and makes adjustments to the portfolio plan and staffing.
- Effectively monitors, measures, and communicate portfolio status to portfolio stakeholders and executives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 10+ years in accounting and/or project management at a large global organization
- Extensive experience in SAP (preferably S4 Hana)
- Experience in the implementation of a SaaS cloud-based platform such as BlackLine or Trintech
- Experience in record to report (RTR) processes
- Experience developing project plan including the charter, scope, project management approach, management plans, financial forecast and schedule
- Extensive experience in working with cross-functional teams and staff of all levels.
- Strong communication, presentation and organization skills
- Experience in partnering with the Project Management Office for programs.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.