INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL GROUP – Chicago, IL
As a financial recruiter, you will be expected to be specialized within the mid-to-senior level accounting and finance space.
The responsibilities you will be expected to execute:
- Sourcing accounting & finance professional for contract positions
- Conducting face-to-face and virtual interviews that meet and exceed weekly targets
- Maintaining a strong pipeline of skilled candidates and suitable professionals
- Ability to provide coaching and guidance to IFG’s job-seeking professionals
- Sharing marketing intelligence with the sales team
The ideal candidate for this role will have 2+ years of experience within a recruiting capacity that is focused within the accounting & finance space. Alternatively, you will BE an accounting professional (CPA preferred) who possesses interest in becoming a recruiter. The financial recruiter will preferably have experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and will be able to work within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. If this sounds enticing, please send us your updated resume and work profile.
What you can expect from us:
- Guaranteed base salary and lucrative commissions
- Company sponsored social events and team outings
- Collaborative and engaging team environment
- A start-up culture within an established workplace setting and company
- Two locations; Rosemont and the loop for ideal and easy commute no matter where you reside
INTERESTED CANDIDATES: please send an updated resune [word.doc format] to Tessa.Groll@ifgpr.com