Title: Project Manager, Sales Operations
Contract: ASAP to June 30th 2020 with potential for extension
IFG is on the search for a Project Manager, Sales Operations to support a client in the IT industry, a global IT giant in their Partner Ecosystem team. The team is responsible for building the partner channel: recruiting, onboarding, training and enabling the partners globally.
The team’s strategy is to connect customers with consulting partners at scale through promoting partners offers and solutions across a broad range of channels like product websites, in-product notifications & email nurture streams.
The Project Manager, Sales Operations will be responsible to manage the governance and checkpoints once a partner is connected with a customer to ensure the implementation is successful.
- Identify the Microsoft account team through internal tools and reach out to them to get the list of partners active in the account and the status of the project
- If no partner is active in the account, recommend several partners to the account team and work with the account team to select the right partner
- Hand over the account to the Customer Advisory team that will be driving the project
- Establish the governance rhythm with the partner and reach out to them on the regular basis to ensure the project is on track
- Track all activities and provide regular reporting on progress
- Drive customer onboarding programs
- Ability to track 100s of customers/projects at the same time.
- Understanding of the sales organization structure and processes**
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details.
- Persistent follow up
- Understand MSFT Suite
For consideration, please email your resume to Jennifer@ifgpr.com with “Project Manager, Sales Operations” in the subject line.