Position Title: Junior Customer Success Coordinator
Location: Downtown Toronto
Position Type: Full-time
IFG is working on behalf of our client, a fast growing and dynamic company located in downtown Toronto. The company is a well-established fundraising digital marketplace that is constantly growing. Our client is looking for a Junior Customer Success Customer. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual looking to take their career to the next level.
You will be responsible for the entire customer journey from start to finish. Daily activities include communicating with customers, helping them overcome hurdles, liaising customer feedback to internal stakeholders, and compiling and analyzing customer data to improve user experience. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Customer success - you will be on the front line of daily customer communication and will address customer concerns as they arise.
- Escalations - as a Tier 2 support, you will assist with any escalations from Tier 1 team including investigating fraud, reviewing orders, gift cards etc.
- Software experience optimization - you will proactively empower users and Tier 1 team to gain the most out of the fundraising platform.
- You will develop and maintain an intimate understanding of products and fundraising best practices.
- You will exercise good judgement and decision-making.
- You may be assigned other duties as required.
A passionate learner who cares about learning customer tendencies and how they interact with a product. Additional skills/experience include:
- Completion of Post-Secondary, business-related education
- Strong communication skills – must be able to communicate not only with customers but also with internal stakeholders to provide customer feedback to the product development team
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Intermediate Google Drive skills, including Google Docs, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Experience with customer service IT tools, such as helpdesk, and live chat an asset
- Experience working with a data driven role – able to convert customer feedback into actionable data
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as MailChimp, Hubspot an asset
- Entry level experience in sales outreach an asset
Bachelor’s in a Business related field
For consideration, please email your resume to Eileen@ifgpr.com with “Junior Customer Success Coordinator” in the subject line.