Our client, a consumer-packaged goods company, needs a Controller for a 3-6 month contract.
In this role, the Controller will be responsible for:
- Establishing processes and procedures for “best practices" on a go-forward basis
- Generating management and cost reports by working closely with the GM
- Preparing cash flows, budgets and forecasting
- Ensuring month-end accruals are accurate and reasonable
- Getting all records and financial information ready for an audit
To be successful in this Controllership role, you possess the following traits:
- Accounting designation
- Experience working in plant environments
- Proficiency with ERP systems
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume in MS Word format in confidence to Nabeel@ifgpr.com with "Controller" in the subject line.