Title: Trilingual Compliance Coordinator - Spanish and Portuguese
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Duration: Ongoing contract
IFG is looking for a trilingual (English/Spanish/Portuguese) Compliance Analyst resource to support our client; a global IT company on their Central Controls and Compliance Program supporting the LATAM division.
- Client support role that includes gathering data, pulling reports, analyzing data, reviewing and processing contracts and submitting new project requests
- Ensure all SLAs are met and requests are addressed appropriately
- Document and contract review
- Proof of execution review
- Review financials to ensure completion, accuracy and policies are being followed
- Ensure data is handled according to data classification standards
- Access and organize data submitted by clients, audit data integrity, work with internal and external teams to drive processes and provide support
- Accountability for meeting client compliance policies and meeting deadlines
- Resolves problems and complaints according to established guidelines
- Fluent in English, Spanish, and Portuguese - REQUIRED
- Prefer associate’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Ability to manipulate large volumes of data.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Visio
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate effectively through written and verbal communication in a professional manner.
- Ensure adherence to custom Business Policies and procedures
For consideration, please email Sydney@ifgpr.com with “Compliance Analyst” in the subject line.