One of IFG's clients, who has been voted "Best & Brightest Companies to Work For" with revenues around $1B, is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their organization.
- Analyze variations from forecasts and prior periods to expose business/financial improvement opportunities
- Lead month end reporting and forecasting requirements as required and provide backup on P&L and working capital responsibility reporting
- Provide financial support of financial and statistical requirements associated with the company’s strategic plan.
- Regularly provide regional/functional managers with key operating statistics and variance analysis including: budgets, forecasts, and key ratios.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and variance reports as required, making extensive use of PC tools as HFM, Business Intelligence, and Excel.
- Administration and training on our reporting and consolidation system
- 3+ years of Financial Analyst experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or Accounting
- Use of financial reporting tools such as HFM, Oracle, BI and Microsoft Excel to improve productivity in providing informative, timely, and accurate financial presentations.
- Ability to recognize effective system setups to maximize user requirements, system simplicity, and minimize future maintenance.
- Proficiency in quickly and accurately modeling/presenting financial data in a manner that communicates valuable information to management.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems/tools to improve financial modeling, reporting, and presentations.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org