Our publicly traded, global client is targeting an additional Controller for a growing half a billion dollar business unit.
The Company completed a substantial acquisition recently making integration and optimization of the accounting processes a top priority. The Controller will have multiple direct reports will across FP&A, Cost, M&A, etc.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage multiple accounting professionals within the Corporate Controller Department
- Manage multiple ongoing projects
- Experience working in multiple systems simultaneously
- Review and oversee the preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, variance analysis, documentation & evidence of the performance of internal controls / SOX
- Reviews of revenue contracts or procurement arrangements and assess for accounting treatment.
- Collaborate with the Company’s Technical Accounting function as needed.
- Drive standardization of processes and controls & seek continuous improvement
- Partner with the FP&A function and business unit leaders to provide key insights & analysis
- Support Company initiatives (example: Robotic Process Automation (RPA))
- Collaborate with the Internal Audit and the External Audit teams, providing appropriate support
- CPA is required
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- 9+ years accounting experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or a related discipline is required
- Management and team leadership experience preferred
- Desired prior experience includes any of the following, or a combination thereof:
- Public accounting, or large BU experience in a publically traded company highly preferred
- Experience with SAP or Oracle is highly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Generous 401k plan, above average amount of paid time off, parental leave program, educational assistance program and training, etc
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com