We are seeking a strong INTERIM ACCOUNTING MANAGER WITH DISTRIBUTION AND MANUFACTURING experience for a 6-month project. Our client is a multi-location manufacturer with primary operations in Miami and additional operations int Tampa and Chicago. The role may require some travel.
Must have skills for the project include:
- Experience with general accounting including, balance sheet reconciliations, journal entry support preparation and month end close.
- Knowledge of Work in Process accounting is a must
- Experience within a manufacturing/distribution environment is a plus
- Strong Excel modelling and analysis skills
- Strong financial systems orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- CPA’s and MBA’s preferred
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this interim position in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.