Our client, is currently seeking an experienced Shared Services Manager to join their team. Apply today if you are an experienced Manager within Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables who is looking to join a rapidly growing firm. If you would like to take ownership of building out your department, and have a proven track record for process improvement, then we would like to hear from you!
As the Shared Services Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining KPI's and metrics related to the AP & AR process
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures
- Review weekly payment runs: cheque runs, EFT, ACH, and wire transfers
- Process monthly closing, account analysis and process expense statements
- 5+ years of experience as an Accounts Payable / Shared Service Manager role
- Post-secondary education in Business, Finance or Accounting preferred
- Proven track record for system implementations and process streamlining
- Must have experience working large ERP systems such as SAP
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this exciting opportunity in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to email@example.com today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com