Salary Mid-Point: $80,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
Senior Pricing Analyst
- Understands and modifies costs based on information such as: machine run rates, raw material cost, plate and graphics cost, waste, trim, machine set up cost, manufacturing routes, and margin. Stays abreast of changes in the manufacturing and cost areas and incorporate as appropriate into pricing models.
- Establishes profitability goals by market.
- Develops and maintains accurate costing models, which evolve as the business evolves.
- Performs new product pricing/performance review during the scale up process. Recommends pricing adjustments as required.
- Analyzes data on low margin business and acts as a liaison between sales, finance and manufacturing to address actions.
- Conducts root cause analysis and develops corrective action plan for estimated versus actual margin variance. Audits corrective action plan as required. Adjusts cost models to reflect these changes as appropriate.
- Tracks actual quotes by customer and market group to aid in uniform pricing to customers.
- B.S. degree in Accounting, Finance or business.
- 2-6 years experience working in a pricing or financial analyst role
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumferences, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- 3+ years of experience working with ERP systems, particularly manufacturing and costing
- Advanced excel skills including (confirm skills required)
- To be considered for this opportunity please send your resume in word to Marykaydowling@ifgpr.com