Our client located in Mississauga, is looking to hire a talented individual to join as a Senior Financial Analyst in Mississauga. Our client is a well-established, highly reputable Organisation into the manufacturing space and have seen year over year growth. This role was created as a result of this growth.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the incumbent will support the Business Transformation of the organization in areas including (but not limited to) financial reporting, project pipeline reporting, ad hoc projects and the annual strategy planning and budget process. In addition, main duties and responsibilities include the following;
- Work with Finance teams to collect, consolidate and understand results on a periodic basis
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Evaluate alternatives, develop business cases and provide appropriate cost/benefit and financial analysis/advice on various financial issues impacting the Workstream
- Analyze and monitor cost savings initiatives, including liaising with initiative leaders
- Prepare complex external quarterly, annual financial statements and supporting schedules
- Prepare quarterly finance presentations and supporting schedules
- Conduct and manage monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Prepare and present consolidated business performance reporting data
To be considered for the role of Senior Accountant, the ideal Candidate must have the following qualifications and experience;
3+ Years experience
- Advanced experience with Excel
- IFRS or US GAAP is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this role and you have the desired background, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to George Krishnan, MBA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.