Our client located in Mississauga, is looking to hire a talented individual to join as a Financial Analyst, FP&A. Our client is a well-established, highly reputable organization into the engineering sector with rapid growth over the last little while.
Reporting to the Manager of Controlling & Compliance, the Financial Analyst, FP&A will play an integral role in delivering financial planning & analysis through budgeting and forecasting, financial modelling and scenario analysis. In addition, main duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following;
- Develop, update and maintain financial models, annual budget models and rolling forecast models
- Assist in the development of effective internal controls and assist with strategic and cost management
- Acts as a business partner to various stakeholders, providing insight into a variety of business and financial decisions
- Determine approaches to best deal with variances in budget and forecasts
To be considered for the role of Financial Analyst, FP&A, the ideal Candidate must have the following qualifications and experience;
- CPA is an asset
- 3+ Years experience in FP&A role
- Advanced computer skills
- University degree in business or accounting
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this role and you have the desired background, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Punam Jain, CMA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.