Our client, in the retail and distribution industry and a globally recognized brand name, requires a strong Interim Senior Financial Analyst to assist with a 2 month contract. The Senior Financial Analyst is focused on year-end account reconciliations and audit support. Additionally, you will be reviewing work of a Junior Analyst as well. In this role the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- IFRS 16 including impairment analysis – reviewing and helping prepare audit file
- Balance sheet account reconciliation and journal entry reviews
- Reviewing leased vendors and resolving issues
- Reviewing and helping prepare straight line rental audit file
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Designated CPA with 3+ years account reconciliation experience
- Systems savvy [SAP preferred] and strong MS Excel
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.