Our client is one of Canada's largest public accounting firms, with operations around the globe. They have an immediate need for a Senior Auditor to join their team for an initial 3-month contract. If you have a keen eye for detail, then read on and contact us if you meet the requirements!
The Senior Auditor's responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Performing audits of complex financial statements
- Planning, performing and reporting audits
- Identifying and reporting irregularities and deficiencies
- IFRS and SOX compliance
The successful Senior Auditor will possess:
- CPA Designation
- 5+ years experience in a similar capacity
- Experience performing substantive audits
If you are qualified, please submit your resume in MS Word format in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Auditor" in the subject line.