Our West-end based manufacturing client has a requirement for a Plant Controller.
The role reports to the Senior Director of Operations for the West region, and the Incumbent will be responsible for the entire manufacturing plant operations directing the plant through supervision, cross functional Interactions, Process improvements to improve efficiencies as required and recognizing achievements.
- Analysis of plant results and conducting plant production meetings with plant employees, and associates.
- Directly observe operating departments on a regular basis to ensure the quality of production and adherence to sanitation and safety standards.
- Develop strategies to ensure safe working environment and develop initiatives to reduce accidents as well as wastage reduction.
- Oversee effective human resources deployment within the plant and ensuring Leadership & effective administration.
- Excellent Analytical and Interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, SAP and Power Point
- Proven Leadership experience in a Production environment
Education and Experience:
- CPA/CGA Designation
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in the Manufacturing Industry
If you are interested in the role and have the qualifications required, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to George Krisnan, MBA firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.