Our client is a publicly listed corporation in the Real Estate industry. They are a diversified company looking to hire a Senior Accountant to join their successful team. The firm is well-positioned for Growth and offers great opportunity to learn and grow professionally. The Senior Accountant reports to the Controller and is part of the Corporate Accounting team. Main responsibilities for this role include the following;
- Bank reconciliations for corporate accounts
- Prepare external financial statements under IFRS
Receipt, review, reconciliation, verification and processing for payment of invoices, employee expense claims
- Assists in various audits, and in the preparation of year end working papers.
- Acts as a resource to answer accounting and financial queries.
- Works effectively with cross-functional teams within the organization
- Develops and implement accounting procedures to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operations
To be considered for the role of Senior Accountant, the ideal Candidate must have the following qualifications and experience;
- CPA Designation (CA, CMA, CGA)
- At least 5+ years of relevant accounting experience within the Real Estate Space
- Have worked with Yardi would be a very nice to have
- Self-starter, with proven time-management skills and a commitment to meeting deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with peers and management
If you are interested in hearing more about this role and you have the desired background, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to George Krishnan, MBA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.