Our client, a publicly traded company in downtown Calgary is seeking a Financial Reporting Analyst to join their team on a 3-month contract to hire opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Analyst include:
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and reports including note disclosures and MD&A
- Complete full month-end close process including GL recs
- Perform research on IFRS accounting and reporting standards, work with operations and financial reporting teams to research and test controls
The successful Financial Reporting Analyst will possess:
- A professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
- 3-5 years experience working for a public accounting firm, Big-4 experience is considered an asset but is not required
- IFRS and internal controls experience
- Ability to perform in a unstructured environment
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please submit a MS Word copy of your resume in confidence to Twila Pointon at email@example.com with the subject "Financial Reporting Analyst".
For all other opportunities, please refer to ifg-global.com