Salary Mid-Point: $150,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
Senior Manager Internal Audit - Downtown Chicago - Must be open to travel
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a business-related field including Management Information Systems is required.
- 8-15 years of audit or accounting experience, with at least 4 years in an audit management role. Big 4 audit firm or equivalent audit experience preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent is required. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) a plus.
- Extensive experience in the management and professional development of audit staff.
- Experience in performing risk assessments and supporting an Enterprise Risk Management program
- Knowledge of SAP and data analytical audit tools (e.g. ACL, Excel, Tableau, IDEA) a plus.
- Experience within a manufacturing or distribution environment is preferred
- International experience is highly desirable.