Seeking an experienced, skilled, and motivated Tax Analyst with strong intellectual and analytical ability, for a multi-national manufacturing organization. The Tax Analyst will work independently to meet deadlines. Core responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and performing domestic tax compliance, including federal and state income taxes, franchise taxes, property taxes and sales and use taxes. Compliance includes all correspondence with taxing authorities and handling audit defense as required.
- Understanding foreign tax consequences and coordinating all foreign tax compliance. Analyzing tax provision calculations for the impact of foreign permanent and timing differences that impact U.S. tax reporting
- Preparing current and deferred income tax provisions.
- Researching and guiding management on compliance with related regulations.
- Preparing workpapers in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Tax concentration.
- At least 8 years combined public accounting and corporate tax accounting experience.
- CPA and/or MST is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and PC proficiency with advanced Excel skills.
- Must have good writing and interpersonal skills and ability to work as a member of a team.
International Financial Group helps with effective resume development, career coaching, and interview preparation to give you an edge in securing your next employment opportunity. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim / transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.